Address: Rutas del Perú - Av. Enrique Palacios 1110 Miraflores 15074, Lima 18, Lima - Perú.
+51 1 4445405 / +51 1 449411 / +51 1 4457249 / +51 1 7134669 / +51 990 208 640
Diseñador y Hosteado por:
J.Girón [Fotografía y Diseño]
Tu Hosting Perú
Duración: 04 days y 03 nights
Day 1: Arequipa (Breakfast / lunch)
• Reception at the Arequipa airport and transfer to hotel.
• City tour to Arequipa, called “White City”, unique due to its architecture, the artisan market, the Church of San Francisco, the Main Square, the Cathedral, Church "La Compañia”, the 16th century Convent of Santa Catalina, a cloistered place where aristocratic families paid dowries to consign their daughters to a life of prayer and contemplation. Finally we will visit the typical and colonial district of Yanahuara for a spectacular view of Arequipa city. Return to hotel.
• Lodging in Arequipa.
Day 2: Arequipa - Colca Valley (Breakfast / lunch)
• Departure to Colca Canyon (deepest canyon in the world, 3,500 m.o.s.l.) through Aguada Blanca Reserve, where we can observe vicuñas and llamas, the “Mirador de los Andes” where we can observe the Chila mountain, the snowy peaks Misti, Chachani, Ampato, etc., continuing to Chivay village. In the afternoon visit the thermal baths “La Calera” (bring your swimming suit). Lodging in Chivay.
Day 3: Colca Valley – Puno (Breakfast, lunch)
• Breakfast. Early departure to the “Cross of the Condor” viewpoint, where we can observe the majestic flight of condors and the depth of the Colca Canyon. Return to Chivay. Short tour through beautiful small towns. Lunch buffet and, return to Arequipa. Transfer to the hotel. Lodging in Arequipa.
Day 04 – June 29 / Monday
• Campiña Tour, Departure to visit Paucarpata, Andenerias y Mirador, Molino de Sabandia, Via paisajista, Mansion del fundador de Arequipa, Tingo Puente Fierro, Mirador de Sachaca, Yanahuara and Carmen Alto, Inkalpaca Factory. Return to Arequipa at the appropiate time.
• Transfer to the Airport to fly to Lima.
• All transfers
• The indicated tours.
• Entrances and English guide.
• 03 nights of lodging.
• All breakfast.
• Lunches indicated
• Air ticket Lima / Arequipa /Lima